Our client a globally recognised Forex Company is seeking to recruit a talented individual to join their sales team in Israel. Ideally FX sales experience is preferred, however applicants with a financial sales background will also be considered.
- Business development of the companies platforms, services & products to institutional clients; through cold calling, client meetings, seminars and marketing events.
- Identify potential new clients / build target list of clients
- Contact potential clients and present the Company’s services
- Inform clients about the Company’s services and respond to all relevant issues and requests in the best way
- Follow up telephone contacts and suggest the most appropriate service to clients, according to their needs
- Monitor the delivery of services purchased by the customer, coordinate execution and provide excellent post sale support
- Keep a record of client meetings / calls, updating files, tools, systems or shared reports, while keeping track of useful information
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, provide relevant information, ideas or feedback and assist the team
- Attend trainings and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Good communication, negotiation and organizing skills
- Team spirit and initiative
- University Degree
- Previous FX or Business Development experience in the financial sector
- Our client offers an excellent basic salary plus commission and benefits
To apply, please forward your resume to: